Finnish Software Testing Board FiSTB organizes annual FiSTB Testing Assembly on Wednesday 19.9.2018 at 9-17 in Hotel President, Helsinki. This 300 person testing event is aimed for certified testers, TestausOSY members and other people interested in testing and quality assurance. Everyone should mark the time in their calendars already now. The seminar registration will be opened later.
At this stage we open the call for speakers. Our event has the theme of DevOps+QA. Under the theme you can speak about e.g.
- Testing in DevOps
- New testing approaches
- Different roles in DevOps
- Introducing new methods or tools to organization
- Soft skills, e.g. culture and communication in testing
- People and skills expected in testing
We hope especially case-presentations with interaction with audience, but you can propose your own topics and presentation style. We will have two full-day tracks, one in English and other in Finnish.
The event has a small budget, so we cannot pay the speakers, but we can offer a great audience and visibility!
Send an application with following information
- Presentation title
- 3-5 key points of your presentation
- Short abstract of your presentation
- Presentation language English, Finnish or doesn’t matter?
- Length: the normal 45 min presentation, or 30 min or a short 10 min lightning speak?
- Do you only use powerpoint slides or does your session include workshopping/discussion/exercises? How many minutes of that?
- What is your presentation experience (how much, where?)
- Is this new presentation or have you presented it before, where?
- Short description of yourself
Your application should be sent to email@example.com by April 30, 2018. The program committee will choose the speakers as soon as possible, but at latest May 15, 2018.
More information http://testingassembly.fistb.fi
On behalf of the program committee
Mr. Kimmo Hakala
Chairman, Finnish Software Testing Board FiSTB
Phone +358 45 6767 996
Email: kimmo.hakala (at) qvantel.com