Call for Speakers
Finnish Software Testing Board FiSTB organizes annual FiSTB Testing Assembly on Thursday 22.9.2022 9-17 in Sokos Hotel Tripla, Helsinki.
This 400 person testing event is aimed for certified testers, TestausOSY members and other people interested in testing and quality assurance. The seminar registration will be open in May.
At this stage we open the call for speakers. We are looking for interesting speeches about e.g.
- Interesting case presentation about real-life projects, including failed ones 🙂
- Latest trends in software testing or development
- Celebrating testing success!
- Or anything else testing related – please suggest!
Presentation can be in English or Finnish and the length is 30 min + 10 minutes for Q&A.
No sales pitches about your company or products, please!
The event has a small budget, so we cannot pay the speakers, but we can offer a great experience, audience and visibility!
Send an application with the following information:
- Presentation title
- Short abstract of your presentation
- Presentation language English, Finnish or doesn’t matter?
- Is this new presentation or have you presented it before, where?
- Short description of yourself (bio) and picture of yourself
Your application should be sent to email@example.com by April 30, 2022. The program committee will choose the speakers as soon as possible, but at latest May 15, 2022. The deadline for final presentations is August 31, 2022 for the review. If you need help with the presentation, we can also help you.
More information https://testingassembly.fistb.fi
On behalf of the program committee
Chairman, Finnish Software Testing Board FiSTB
Phone +358 45 67 67 996
Email: kimmo.hakala (at) fistb.fi