Call for Speakers
Finnish Software Testing Board FiSTB organizes annual FiSTB Testing Assembly on Wednesday 22.9.2021 at 9-17 in Hotel President, Helsinki.
This 400 person testing event is aimed for certified testers, TestausOSY members and other people interested in testing and quality assurance. The seminar registration will be opened in May.
At this stage we open the call for speakers. We are looking for interesting speeches about e.g.
- Test improvement; practical or theoretical speeches
- Interesting case presentation about real-life projects, including failed ones 🙂
- Latest trends in software testing or development
- Or anything else testing related – please suggest!
Presentation can be in English or Finnish and the length is 30 min + 10 minutes for Q&A.
No sales pitches about your company or products, please!
The event has a small budget, so we cannot pay the speakers, but we can offer a great experience, audience and visibility!
Send an application with the following information:
- Presentation title
- Short abstract of your presentation
- Presentation language English, Finnish or doesn’t matter?
- Is this new presentation or have you presented it before, where?
- Short description of yourself (bio) and picture of yourself
Your application should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 30, 2021. The program committee will choose the speakers as soon as possible, but at latest May 14, 2021. The deadline for final presentations is August 31, 2021 for the review. If you need help with the presentation, we can also help you.
More information https://testingassembly.fistb.fi
On behalf of the program committee
Conference Manager, Finnish Software Testing Board FiSTB
Phone +358 40 350 9995
Email: juha.pomppu (at) nortal.com