Call for Partners
Finnish Software Testing Board FiSTB organizes the annual FiSTB Testing Assembly on Thursday 22.9.2022 9-17 in Sokos Hotel Tripla, Helsinki. This 400 person testing event is aimed for certified testers, TestausOSY members, and other people interested in software testing and quality assurance.
Our purpose is to create a proper opportunity of networking for the participants, so we would like to have a great number of partners. These can be testing tool vendors, testing consultancy or service providers, training providers or testing companies.
The event partnership costs 700€+VAT and the partner gets
- roll-up-place in front of the main seminar room (bring your own roll-up)
- for two persons seminar free entries with coffee and lunch
- partner logo to event web page, opening and closing sessions and program sheet
There is an extra reduction of 50% (350 euros) from the event partner fee, if your company is already a ISTQB Partner (http://www.fistb.fi/) or is applying for ISTQB Partnership.
Be fast – we have limited places for partners in the seminar hotel.
Make yourself more visible at the Testing Assembly 2022 by becoming a seminar sponsor
Would your company be interested in serving as our official Testing Assembly seminar day sponsor?
You can now make business more visible by becoming a sponsor for some catering services
- Morning coffee sponsor – 1200€ + VAT
- Lunch sponsor – 1200€ + VAT
- After party sponsor – Package agreed directly with the hotel catering service.
In return, Testing Assembly would highlight your business as a valuable sponsor on our web page, social media channels and seminar program / slides. This would help your organization gain exposure among event participants and in the broader quality assurance community.
If you are interested, please reach out to us at anju.tember (at) gmail.com.
Please contact Anju (contact information below) for any questions or register as a partner!
When registering please provide the following information:
- Company name
- Company contact person name, phone number and email
- Company invoicing information
- Company logo
- Note! Two person sign-up for conference is opened later in the spring
On behalf of the program committee
Partner coordinator, Finnish Software Testing Board FiSTB
Phone +358 45 63 48 166
Email: anju.tember (at) gmail.com